To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
RANE is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our growing team in Boston, MA or Austin, TX. This role will help design and execute marketing and sales initiatives that drive efficient lead generation and enhance sales results. The Marketing Associate is responsible for managing RANE’s web properties and social media channels, creating and designing compelling content, and supporting sales lead generation activities.
Manage website content and social media channels. Regularly post content to website, blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages and track engagement. Develop engaging social media content that increase followers and subscriptions. Continuously look for ways to enhance design, functionality, and usability.
Drive conversion through targeted email marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools, including gathering or designing images, email setup, and deployment. Create and test A/B email campaigns and analyze results. Write email copy derived from existing content. Create and optimize campaign landing pages.
Design and develop prospect and client communications. Develop and implement promotional campaigns and work closely with business development team on lead follow-up. Create content, design communications, and track engagement.
Assist in delivering virtual and live events, including podcasts, webinars, and in-person events. Manage webinar platform logistics and on-site branding and registrations. Coordinate sponsored participation in industry conferences.
Provide sales support and assist in executing marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- 2-years of experience in a marketing or related role
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Experience with social media posting and scheduling tools (Hootsuite or Salesforce Social
- Graphic design ability a plus (InDesign or AdobeSuite)
- Experience with Google Analytics and HTML
- Familiar with latest sales and marketing tools/approaches/trends across channels
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and across functions
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly; displays eagerness to learn and develop
- Manages projects efficiently so they are completed on time and on budget
- Self-motivated, driven, with high attention to detail